Beautiful moulded chocolates are surprisingly easy to create at home, and we'll show you how! Once you know how to make chocolate, you can use this method to create custom treats in a variety of shapes and sizes, and with all sorts of different flavours and fillings, and maybe some of your own customized trademark chocolate recipes. Become a chocolate making genius in just a few hours with this easy, fun, and interactive class.
Basic Chocolate Making Concepts:
- How to choose the right chocolate for moulding.
- What you need to know about working with chocolate.
- Which things to avoid getting in contact with chocolate.
- How to select the right kind of mould.
- How to determine the quantity chocolate for your mould.
- How to melt chocolate the right way.
- How to add coloring to your chocolate.
- How to add flavoring to your chocolate.
- How to make chocolate candy.
- How to make attractive chocolate lollipops.
- How to make incredible center filled chocolate truffles. And More.
Fancy a rich, bittersweet shell of chocolate. As you bite into it, a crisp "snap" rewards your efforts, followed by the warming flush of a sip of liquor. The flavors mingle, interact, explode!
After this course, you'll be an expert in chocolate cordials with liquid fillings, both virgin and alcoholic.
Liquor Chocolate Making Concepts:
- How to make chocolate shells and fill them with liquor.
- Mocktail and cocktail chocolate recipes for center filling in chocolate.
- Tips to increase shelf life of liquor chocolates. And more.
Couverture Chocolate Making is designed for those who have mastered the basics of chocolate making and want to graduate their skills to the next level. This is an intensive 2-day course in which you will learn advanced chocolate making techniques that will take you beyond your home kitchen and give a glimpse of working with professional equipment. There is also a greater focus on the creative side of chocolate making by encouraging students to go beyond standard chocolate recipes and develop their own customized gourmet chocolates that not only have great taste but also tremendous eye appeal. This course assumes that you are familiar with basic chocolate concepts and techniques. Our Levels 1 and 2 are prerequisites for entry into this course.
Couverture Chocolate Making Concepts:
- Properties of chocolate compounds and couvertures.
- Pre-crystallisation and tempering of chocolate.
- Advanced truffles, pralines and bonbon fillings.
- How to create handcrafted hollow chocolate figures.
- A range of ganache recipes.
- Confections such as nougats, giandujas, and marzipans.
- Techniques for enrobing, molding and framing. And more.
- Basic Chocolate Recipes
Fruit & Nut, Choco-Crackle, Peanut Butter Crunches Toffee Centre, Kit-Kat, Flavoured Chocolates (Strawberry, Orange, Mango, Kiwi, Tuti-Fruity, Pineapple, Coffee, lemon, etc.), Rum Chocolates, Mouth Freshener, Choco Biscuit (Choco-Pie), White Chocolate Truffle Centre (Coffee/Coconut), On the Rocks, Strawberry/ Lemon/Orange Delight (Makes 5-6 Centres), Nutty Butty Truffle, Ginger Truffle, Mint Truffle, Orange Truffle, Chocolate Hazelnut, Choco Fruits, Caramelized Almond Cluster, Choco wafer, Choco Dates.
- Liquor Chocolate Recipes
Rum and Raisin Truffle, Soft Rum Centre, Rum Chocolates, Brandy Chocolates, Wine Chocolates, Vodka Chocolates.
- Couverture Chocolate Recipes
Minty Lime, Wild Vanilla Truffle, Coffee Ganache, Honey Ganache With Cinnamon, Truffle With Star Anise, Green Tea & Lime Ganache, Raspberry Ganache, Grand Prix Rochers, Crunchy Feuilletine, Hot Chocolate Drink With Cinnamon.
Join our circle on Google+