Level - 1
Single-day chocolate making session for beginners. This class covers 30+ chocolate recipes including lollipops, truffles, and basic wrapping techniques.
Sun, 20 May 2018
| 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Sat, 7 July 2018
| 2:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Fee: Rs 3200 per person
Venue: TBD, Greater Kailash, New Delhi
How to Make Chocolate at Home?
Are you a lover of chocolate? Don't let your love pass you by. Learn to make your own sumptuous homemade chocolates in this easy to follow and enthralling beginner's chocolate making session. We’ll show you how to create beautiful hand-crafted treats in a variety of flavours, shapes and sizes. Whether you desire to master the art of the chocolatier or simply satisfy your sweet tooth, this workshop is an ideal stepping stone to begin your journey.
Homemade Chocolate Recipes
After completing this course, you will be able to make more than thirty tested and tried recipes using chocolate compounds. With a little creativity, you can use the same methods to create your own custom treats in a variety of shapes and sizes, and with all sorts of different flavours and fillings. Here's a selection of the varieties that you will cover in this workshop:
Fruit and Nut, Choco-Crackle, Bocca Fresca, Blackcurrant, Butter Scotch, Hazelnut, Sweet Tingles, Golden Harvest, On the Rocks, Nutty Caramel, Raging Inferno, Flavoured Chocolate, Cappuccino Cream, Paan’tastic, Kit Kat, Magical Marie, Zesty Fruit, Terrific Toffee, Haute Hazelnut, Peanut Bombs, Arabian Mystique, Classic Marzipan, Forbidden Fruit, Chocomallow, Chocolate Popcorn, Chocolate Brittle, Coloured Chocolate, Lollipops, Nutty Butty Truffle, Oreo Soft Strawberry Balls.
What You'll Learn
- How to choose the right chocolate for moulding.
- What you need to know about working with chocolate.
- Which things to avoid getting in contact with chocolate.
- How to select the right kind of mould.
- How to determine the quantity of chocolate for your mould.
- How to melt chocolate the right way.
- How to add coloring to your chocolate.
- How to add flavoring to your chocolate.
- How to make perfect solid chocolate candy.
- How to make attractive chocolate lollipops.
- How to make incredible center filled chocolate truffles.
- And more.