How to make chocolate bouquets?
Single-day workshop covering various kinds of chocolate bouquet and table-top arrangements of progressive difficulty, chosen in a way to armour the student with the widest array of materials, tools, tricks, and techniques required to create bouquets for every occasion.
Scheduled Upon Request
TBD, Greater Kailash, New Delhi
Rs 3500 per person, inclusive of materials
How to make Chocolate Bouquets
A bouquet that will not wither, wilt, or die - a chocolate bouquet is an arrangement of chocolates done in a way to mimic conventional floral bouquets. Chocolate bouquets add appeal as home decoration and are also perfect as a novel gift for any occasion.
You get to keep the bouquets that you make in class!
Chocolate Bouquet Concepts
Multiple unique chocolate flower bouquet concepts will be covered. These concepts are chosen in a way as to armor the student with the widest array of materials, tools, tricks, and techniques that are required to create a bouquets for every occasion.
Level-1: 3 Concepts viz Single Chocolate Flower/Stick, Chocolate Hand Bunch, Chocolate Bouquet Arrangement.
Level-2: 5 Concepts viz Teddy Pot, Doll Bouquet, Gladiolus Stick, Standing Bouquet, Valentines Special Bouquet.
Design Elements in Chocolate Bouquet Making
- What should be the quantity and size of chocolates in relation to the size of the bouquet?
- What materials can be used as "fillers" to help round out any open spaces and to add colour contrast to the chocolate arrangement?
- How does the selection of colours affect the image and mood of the chocolate bouquet?
- What are the determinants for the length of each chocolate flower stem?
- What is the secret behind creating a chocolate bouquet with the perfect balance and harmonious use of colours and materials?